This document aims to explain what kind of information is collected by Tennders Europe SL when using its services, namely its website, ads and application; it also explains why this information is collected, where it is stored and how it is protected, as well as its rights in relation to the data collected.
1. Who are we
We are Tennders Europe SL a company incorporated in Spain and we are committed to protect the personal data of Customers of our products and services and also the personal data of the respective owners in all situations in which a processing personal data by our company; in this context, this Policy has been elaborated, which underpins its commitment to respect the rules for the protection of personal data.
For any question related to your personal data, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by post, to the following address: Carrer Roc Boronat, 20, 08005, BARCELONA
We respect your right to privacy and personal data are treated in strict compliance with and compliance with personal data protection legislation in force at any time, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April of 2016 (“RGPD”)
3. Personal information
Personal data is any information of any nature and regardless of its support alone or in connection with other data can be used to identify a person. An identifiable person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to a name, identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more specific elements of his/her identity.
4. Information and data collected
When you use any of our services, we may collect the following data, if relevant (and as described in this document):
- - Name or Nickname;
- - Company name;
- - Phone number;
- - Email address;
- - IP address;
- - Technical details of the device used to access the site, including: Internet provider and / or network connection, information about the browser used to access the site. (This information can not be used to identify a person, not personal data);
- - Information about the use of our services, including, but not limited to: Metrics data on how our services are used; pages visited; geographic location;
If you contact our customer service, other data necessary to assist in solving your problem may be processed, such as your project information or other technical details required for this purpose.
If you use our application, we may process your information, as well as the relevant data produced by it, to help you and provide customer support.
5. How the data are collected
Data may be collected in the following ways:
- - Data provided by the user (for example, when registering for the newsletter);
- - Data provided when you contact us (for example, filling in the contact form on our website, or sending an email to any of our addresses with the domain “@ tennders.com” ;
- - Activity data of our website (collected automatically in the use of it, may include your internet protocol – IP – and country of origin);
6. Why do we collect your personal information
The data may be used for the following purposes:
- - To assist in the fulfillment of our obligations that precede any agreement between us;
- - To communicate with our customers;
- - To help improve our services (eg giving priority to improving pages in a specific language, depending on the number of users of that language visiting it);
- - To calculate the performance of our website;
- - For accountability purposes, in accordance with the legislation in force, namely Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“RGPD”);
- - Improve the communications of our marketing services, directly or with help from third parties, based on the data collected.
7. What is the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data consists of an operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or personal data sets, by automated means or not, namely collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, comparison, interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
8. Data storage
The data collected will be stored on our servers and on European territory.
The personal data collected can be processed in a computerized and automated or non-automated manner, guaranteeing in all cases the strict compliance with the legislation of protection of personal data, and in no case will be used for any purpose other than the one for which been collected or given the consent of the data subject
9. Data controller
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is Tennders Europe SL, which determines the purposes and means of treatment of the same, ensuring that in each area (eg human resources, finances, etc.) there is a person responsible for the processing of the data and who will ensure compliance with the rules for the protection of personal data. For this purpose, if the holder of the personal data needs to contact the data controller, he can do so by emailing: [email protected] or by post, to: Carrer Roc Boronat, 20, 08005 BARCELONA
10. Third party services
We use Google Analytics, a review service provided by Google Inc., which installs a cookie that analyzes the use of the website for statistical analysis reasons.
You can choose not to collect this data using the tool provided by Google at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For tag management we use the Google Tag Manager tool, a service provided by Google LLC. This service uses a cookie. If you use social networks and link your account to any of our accounts, for example Facebook and / or Linkedin, that information will be collected by the company Facebook, Inc and / or Linkedin Corporation, respectively, and the privacy management of the same is subject to the user’s privacy settings on each of these social networks.
We also use the Google Map Widget tool owned by Google Inc. to provide you with the possibility to see on the map where our facilities are located; this service may use a cookie for this purpose.
11. Your rights
You have the right to refuse that your personal data are processed in certain situations and always in the case of use for marketing. You can do so by contacting us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
We also highlight the following rights:
- • Access your information in our possession;
- • Contact us to eliminate any of your information that we have stored;
- • Request rectification of any of your information;
- • Request that your information in our possession not be processed;
- • Transfer of your information to another entity;
- • Right to make a complaint to the data protection authorities, whenever any of the rights listed above have been violated;
These and other rights protected by the legislation in force may be exercised by email at
or by post, to: Carrer Roc Boronat, 20, 08005 BARCELONA
Tennders Europe SL reserves the right at any time to make adjustments or changes to this Policy for the Protection of Personal Data, such changes being duly publicized on its website or its pages in social networks.